I have to enforce a cancellation policy when appointments are cancelled or changed on the day of the appointment. Please do give at least 24 hours notice for amending your appointment to avoid the cancellation fee (50% of appointment charge). Thank you for understanding.
When you supply your personal data to B'eautiful, it is stored and processed for the below reasons:
• We need to collect some personal information about you and your health in order to make sure there are no contraindications to your treatment, and legal requirements. You can of course, refuse to provide the information, however unfortunately we would have to refuse your treatment as this form is a legal requirement for our insurance.
• Provided we have your consent we may occasionally send you emails with our latest news and offers.
• We have a legal obligation to retain your records for seven years after your most recent appointment. After this time your records will be destroyed in a method compliant with GDPR.
• Records recorded on the business software, is password protected and only accessible by Bryony Alford
• Your phone number and email may be used electronically, with your permission. This is for appointment reminders or occasional offers.
• If you wish to contact us via social media, this is password protected but for historic issues with privacy associated with social media sites, you may wish to think about what you send us.
• We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your consent.
• You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold and you can also ask Bryony Alford to correct any factual errors. Provided the legal minimum period has elapsed, you may also ask the business to erase your records.
• We would like you to be absolutely confident that we treat your personal data responsibly and that we do everything we can to make sure that only people who can access that data have a genuine need to. If you feel we have mishandled your data in some way, you have the right to make a formal complaint.